What is the correct spelling for CHEDCK?
This word (Chedck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHEDCK
- bedeck The caravan for months was slowly but surely plodding on, under those trees with which it has pleased Providence to bedeck this desolate waste.
- chad But sleep would not come and Chad had his first wonder over the perverse result of the full choice to do, or not to do.
- cheat The other day when they called you a cheat and a villain, was it in your head that you felt the disgrace?
- check Got a check one day for something.
- checked The Carthaginians were checked by the river.
- checker The old man was a checker expert.
- cheddar Her qualifications consisted in her piety and conscientiousness, good temper and excellent needlework, together with her having been a scholar in one of Mrs. Hannah More's schools in the Cheddar district.
- cheek He yet felt the pressure of her cheek against his shoulder, the touch of soft and velvet lips to his own.
- cheeky So Carson began hurriedly: “Look here, you chaps, I’ve-we’ve sent for you to tell you you’re a good deal too cheeky to the Sixth-have been for some time-and-and we’ve stood about as much as we’re goin’ to, and it seems you’ve been cursin’ and swearin’ at Tulke on the Bideford road this afternoon, and we’re goin’ to show you you can’t do it. That’s all. ”
- chert The chert was discovered by William Mackie while mapping the western margin of the Rhynie basin in 1910–1913.
- chic Not one in a thousand pauses in the hurried excitements of social life to note beauty in nature; to art there is accorded a passing attention because it is considered chic to do so; but all true sense of art must be lacking in a generation whose women wear the spoils of tropical birds, slain for them, on their heads and skirts, and whose men find their principal joy for nearly half the year in the slaughter of tame creatures, and bespatter with blood the white hellebore of their winter woods.
- chick As his companion, Chick Travers, tried to help him two shots rang out and Cross, sitting up with his hands to his head, toppled back to arise no more.
- chide This gave Phil hours of delightful exercise every day; and though sometimes he set out early in the morning for the High Valley, and stayed later in the afternoon than his sister thought prudent, she had not the heart to chide, so long as he was visibly getting better hour by hour.
- CDC election results: Senate - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - PPRD 22, MLC 14, FR 7, RCD 7, PDC 6, CDC 3, MSR 3, PALU 2, independents 26, others 18 (political parties that won a single seat); National Assembly - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - PPRD 111, MLC 64, PALU 34, MSR 27, FR 26, RCD 15, independents 63, others 160 (includes 63 political parties that won 10 or fewer seats)
- Chadwick Names like those of Olrik, Bradley, Chadwick and Sievers carry rightly such authority as to make it the duty of those who differ, if only on minor details, to justify that difference if they can.