What is the correct spelling for CHEECK?
This word (Cheeck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEECK
- check "Building after building was dismantled to check the progress of the flames, but all of no avail. Take a spin or I'll snap your neck The clicker's landed, let me check – The Joker's Wild by insane clown posse
- checker Over time it expanded into soul music, gospel music, early rock and roll, and occasional jazz and comedy recordings, released on the Chess, Checker , Argo, and Cadet labels.
- cheek Quijada, with sincere emotion, bent over the monarch's hand and kissed it tenderly, but the Emperor, for the first time, hastily stroked his bearded cheek , and said in an agitated tone, "We know each other."
- cheeky Anyhow, I'm cheeky enough to hope that-that you may get to like me enough to marry me some day.
- cheer Nance took advantage of her stepmother's sudden departure to cheer up Mr. Snawdor.
- checks An elaborate system of checks and espionage is employed to ensure the perfect working of this complex ecclesiastical machinery.
- cheeks Nevertheless a little colour had flushed into her cheeks .