What is the correct spelling for CHEEEK?
This word (Cheeek) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEEEK
- check Solem was not discharged; but he held himself in check and became a little more civil. But I didn't wanna check Now back between each other We're salvaging our wreck Now I've returned – I've Returned by squeeze
- checker "You bet you! Lock him up, that's the checker ! Lock the old man in jail, an' we can do just as we want to!" he exclaimed.
- cheek "Turn the other cheek ," replied Mr. Purnip.
- cheeked A nest of this species taken at Coonoor on the 14th March, 1869, by Mr. Carter, to whom I owe this and many other nests from the Nilghiris, reminds one much of those of the Red-cheeked Bulbuls.
- cheeky So I started as a stowaway on the Key West steamer- You cheeky little imp!