What is the correct spelling for CHEEKES?
This word (Cheekes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEEKES
- checker The southeast trade still held, but the ocean was a checker board of squalls.
- checkers She romped with Billy Bolee, made pies with Kate, the cook, played checkers with their kindly host, and tried to master the art of embroidery under Mrs. Wood's instruction; but her favorite occupation was stumping about the grassy yard with her crutches, and it surprised and delighted her to find how little they really hampered her.
- cheek I like your cheek !
- cheeked I thought over all this, as I saw the red cheeked wife, who had so soon consoled him after my refusal-I shuddered at the idea of such happiness.
- cheeky He is cheeky ; but he doesn't mean anything.
- cheese He had distinctly understood that, through Semestre, he was to lose a nice cheese , and, when the housekeeper returned, ordered a hen to tell each person present how many years he or she had lived in the world.
- Cheeses There people bought Dutch cheeses round, And single Glo'ster flat,- And English butter in a lump, And Irish-in a pat.
- checks Business conditions are such,' he says, 'that I will not be able to cash in ye'er checks ,' he says.
- chokes It-it chokes in my throat!
- cheers "And I'll buy some cheers and a hangin' lamp," said Mrs. Jenkins.
- shakes Give me a week and two pairs of shoes and I might sell a box or so; but Dodge, he takes an hour to work his side of the block and shakes out a fist full of quarters.
- chucks Den he chucks a leg.
- chicks Shall I be a hen, then, scratching for her chicks ?
- cheerers The first sensation experienced, Albert Smith continues, was not that we were rising, but that the balloon remained fixed, whilst all the world below was rapidly falling away; while the cheers with which they greeted our departure grew fainter, and the cheerers themselves began to look like the inmates of many sixpenny Noah's Arks grouped upon a billiard table....
- chocks In some cases two of such chocks and set-screws, one on each side of the journal, are employed.
36 words made from the letters CHEEKES
5 letter words made from CHEEKES:ceske, cheek, chees, cheke, eches, eckes, esche, hecke, hecks, heeke, heese, keese, seekh, sheck, sheek, skech.
4 letter words made from CHEEKES:cseh, ecke, ecks, eech, ekes, esek, eske, heck, heek, heke, kech, kesh, scee, seek, shek.
3 letter words made from CHEEKES:eec, ese, ksh, sec, see.