What is the correct spelling for CHEEROKES?
This word (Cheerokes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEEROKES
- checkers This is as clear as summer lightning, Mowgli answered; and they fell into the quick, choppy trail-trot in and out through the checkers of the moonlight, following the marks of those two bare feet.
- cherokee The plan succeeded well, for as soon as the altercation between the Texans and Cherokee Indians was made known to the Western States, several bands were immediately formed, who, in the expectation of a rich booty, entered Texas, and offered the Congress to drive away the Cherokee s.
- crookes Sir William Crookes now resolved to put the matter to a test by attempting to obtain a photograph of "Katie," the famous "control" of Miss Cook, the medium.
- Cheeriness They buried him up there, and that night his loss was mourned, not without tears, by many rough soldiers who had loved the man for his cheeriness, and honoured him for the simple faith, which seemed to put a glamour about the mud-stained uniform of a soldier of France.
- Cherokees Governor Yell, of the Arkansas, complained to Ross, the highly talented chief of the Cherokees , who answered that the robbers were Arkansas men and Texans, and, as a proof of his assertion, he ordered a band to scour the country, until they had fallen in with and captured the depredators.
- Cherries You may also use the Syrup used in the like manner in the drying of Cherries .
- checks "You've got brains, a great lot of brains of a kind-however you came by them," Rawley continued; "and you've kept a lot of people in the West from passing in their checks before their time.
- chokes The snow chokes up the dreary street, and the whistling wind cuts the beggar's rags.
- shrieks He was conscious first of a dream in which the sisters experienced some imminent danger; he heard their shrieks piercing the night.
- chores In the city many children have no regular employment; they have no chores to do and no regular occupation.
- cheeks Her cheeks had flushed.
240 words made from the letters CHEEROKES
3 letter words made from CHEEROKES:ceo, cer, cos, cro, eec, eos, ese, esr, hoe, kor, kos, ksh, ore, res, rho, roc, roe, sec, see, soh.
4 letter words made from CHEEROKES:cere, cero, choe, coke, core, cork, cosh, cree, cseh, ecer, echo, ecke, ecks, eech, ehrc, ehre, ekco, eker, ekes, ekho, eohr, erce, erck, eroh, eros, erse, esek, eske, esko, heck, heek, heke, here, herk, hero, hkrc, hock, hoek, hoer, hoes, hoke, hore, hork, hors, hose, kech, kere, kesh, kher, khor, khrc, koch, kocs, kohr, kore, kree, kreh, kroh, ksor, oche, ochs, okeh, orks, orsk, osek, oser, rece, reek, rehe, reho, reke, reko, resh, rhee, rhos, rock, rohe, rokh, rose, scee, seek, seer, sehr, seko, seok, seor, sere, shek, shoe, shor, skeo, sker, sock, sore, sree, srok.
5 letter words made from CHEEROKES:ceres, ceske, cheek, cheer, chees, cheke, cheok, choke, chore, chork, cohee, cohrs, cores, corke, corks, corse, coser, creek, creko, croke, csere, eches, echos, ecker, eckes, ehrco, erech, erose, esche, esher, hecke, hecks, heeke, heers, heese, herck, hercs, herek, heres, heroe, hocke, hoeck, hoers, hokes, hores, horse, hoser, keeho, keese, keher, kehre, kerce, kerch, keres, keroh, keros, kersh, keser, kheer, khors, kochs, koech, kohrs, korce, kores, kosch, koser, krech, kresh, krocs, kroes, ocher, oches, ochre, ocker, oesch, oeser, okehs, okres, oreck, reces, reche, recke, recks, reech, reeck, reeks, reesh, reesk, rekes, reske, resko, rhees, rocke, rocks, roeck, roese, rohee, rokes, rosch, roske, scher, schor, scoke, score, scree, seekh, seher, seker, serch, seree, sheck, sheek, sheer, shero, shock, shore, shree, skech, skeer, soche, sorek, sorkh, srock.