What is the correct spelling for CHEFE?
This word (Chefe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEFE
- chafe I was curious to ascertain what change her bearing would undergo in the change of position; would she conform to the lowlier condition at once and without struggle, or would her haughty nature chafe and fret against the obstacles of a small and mean existence?
- chafed The kind soul placed her on the cot, sprinkled water on her face, chafed her hands; but Dil lay as one dead.
- chaff Dale, who used to chaff Silcox rather heavily, was at present quite polite to him.
- cheek There came a sudden flush on her cheek and a sudden hard look into her eyes.
- cheep Yon man 'ill keep a quiet cheep till he gets Sooth.
- cheer Cheer up, my friend!
- cheever "Here, Pell," Atkins called to him from the bed where he had gone to look after Cheever .
- chef The final touches had been given to the brilliantly decorated supper table, and the chef , who had done his best for the greatest connoisseur and the most liberal member in the club, had twice looked at his watch.
- chevy No belted knight in armour bright, With glance of kindled ire, Doth change the sports of Chevy -Chase To conflict stern and dire.
- chew The first thought is to draw the infected teeth; but that is a serious matter, because you need your teeth to chew your food.
- chief It was a woman's chief privilege.
- sheaf He shoved a sheaf of bills across the desk.
- Che O fido sguardo, or che volei tu dirme, Partend' io, per non esser mai contento?"
- chiefs To this, too, belong the troublesome chiefs of the present.
- chafes But when he thinks that he is the sufferer of the wrong, then he boils and chafes , and is on the side of what he believes to be justice; and because he suffers hunger or cold or other pain he is only the more determined to persevere and conquer.
- chefs Like most chefs , the cook liked to do the things in which he excelled, and finding that it was admired, he gave the party this delicious wheat every morning.