What is the correct spelling for CHEFF?
This word (Cheff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHEFF
- chafe During the latter part of the year 1560, Margaret of Parma, who still entertained a profound admiration of the prelate, and had not yet begun to chafe under his smooth but imperious dominion, had been busy in preparing for him a delightful surprise.
- chaff The wind has the sound of a laugh in the clamour of days and of deeds: The priests are scattered like chaff, and the rulers broken like reeds.
- chef Take me to this chef d'orchestre.
- chevy Mounting steadily with his son's arm to sustain him, he argued garrulously for a sojourn at the nearest hostelry, or for a stop at Chevy Chase.
- chew I sometimes even chew a bit of fringe on the sofa and take a scolding for it-anything to draw attention from the rubbers.
- chief The chief object of their lives was to find the woman who had taught them the meaning of love.