What is the correct spelling for CHEICK?
This word (Cheick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEICK
- check When they reached Charlottesville it was reported in the ranks that the next march would be northwards, to check a movement of Banks across the Blue Ridge. She'll take food stamps and a traveller's check Because her hair and her face and her life's a wreck – Bristol Hotel by LL Cool J
- checker I love their orchards where the gay woodpecker Flits, flashing o'er you, like a winged jewel; Their woods, whose floors of moss the squirrels checker With half-hulled nuts; and where, in cool renewal, The wild brooks laugh, and raps the red woodpecker.
- cheek He touched her cheek kindly, and thought that one could do little better than die, if need were, in the service of such a people.
- cheeky These cheeky rah-rah boys were very slip-shod in their speech.
- chic Was it not rather a kind of chic diablerie, that is so much more attractive, so much more dangerous, than mere perfection of feature and proportion?
- chick Alf Pond fussed about him like a hen over a chick .
- checks In vain had the laws cautiously stationed the Register, the Comptroller, the Treasurer, as checks upon the Secretary of the Treasury, so that the most trifling sum in the treasury should never be accessible to any one or any two men.
- chicks The loss of chicks from this disease is greater than the combined loss resulting from all other diseases.