What is the correct spelling for CHEJOV?
This word (Chejov) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEJOV
- check Just give me that check ; the country don't feed its statesmen-at any rate, directly." Form a chain to hold all battleships in check Humble Daisy Knit a ladder down to nature's sunken wreck Ragged rug unbound – Humble Daisy by XTC
- cheek Then came Alice herself, fast asleep, her long, dark lashes against her cheek , and a happy look on her face. Hither we walked then, side by side, Arm in arm and cheek to cheek, And still I questioned or replied, While my heart, convulsed to really speak, – By The Fire-Side by Robert Browning
- cheeky And some of the younger Indian men try to retaliate as far as they dare, by being in their turn off-hand and cheeky .
- cheever Dr. Cheever has indulged in a delightful reverie, in his lecture on Vanity Fair, by supposing, at some length, how our glorious dreamer would now describe the face of society in our present Vanity Fair.
- chef Come, let us sit down and try what the new chef here is like, and then you will tell us how it all came about.
- chekhov Chekhov took my arm, coughed, and said slowly: "It is shameful and sad, but true: there are many men who envy the dogs."
- cheque Arthur Dean took the cheque -book with shaking fingers and went to the adjoining room.
- chevy In Percy's Reliques, read the first ballad, that of Chevy Chase, and explain how the age could turn from Pope to read such rude verse.
- checks We thought she might have had her checks or name somewhere in that.
- cheeks Then you'd better get the roses back in your cheeks !