What is the correct spelling for CHEKA?
This word (Cheka) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHEKA
- cheap Oh no, love ain't cheap There's a toll booth up on Lover's Leap – First Your Money (Then Your Clothes) by Cole Jude
- cheat Some people watch cheat Dem inna car seat but she six inch deep (When mi unleash) And she see di one feet – King Of The Dance Hall by Beenie Man
- check Man in a suit with a bow-tie neck Wanna buy a grunt with a third party check – Willie the pimp by Frank Zappa
- cheek His father kissed him upon either cheek.
- cheeky You're jolly cheeky, Gargoyle!
- cheer "Cheer up, little rabbit," said the merry little Meadowmouse, "spring will soon be here.
- chef To this the bookseller chef added fried potatoes from another dish, and poured for his guest a glass of wine.
- cheque She waited some time in front of a cage, with her cheque-book open on the counter, until a young man glanced at her interrogatively through the bars.
- chew Maybe he will chew them after he finds there isn't any of my old doll left to bite."