What is the correct spelling for CHEKCED?
This word (Chekced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKCED
- checked He instinctively checked the next question as it rose to his lips.
- checkered Nervous, tremulous, as he seemed-so light of frame that he looked only fit for the most placid fortune-when the dismal emergencies which checkered his life arose, he acted with as much promptitude and vigor as if he had never penned a stanza nor taken a glass too much, or was strung with herculean sinews.
- checkers He read to her while she sewed rags for a new sitting-room carpet, and they played dominoes and checkers together in the twilight before supper time,-suppers that were a feast to the boy, after Mrs. Buck's cookery.
- cheeked The rough-cheeked girls of that high-wind country were well enough for cowboys to swing in their wild dances; just a rung above the squaws on the reservation in the matter of loquacity and of gum.
- choked He had choked up under the keen eyes of the Chief.
- shocked "No, you haven't shocked me-at least, not in the way you mean.
- Chanced On the other hand, if Alexander had not entered the vestibule, he must have gone out into the street, where he would not be much safer, for his hat proclaimed him a Frank to every party of strolling Turks he chanced to meet.
- checks Go and see the president of the bank which paid the forged checks .