What is the correct spelling for CHEKCING?
This word (Chekcing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKCING
- choking She was filled with a choking sense of shame that threatened to end in a burst of angry sobs.
- shocking "It is too shocking -too horrible to believe," said Mas-singbred, with more of sincerity than his manner usually displayed.
- Chancing Chancing upon a plant which was not to his taste, he beat it over his fore leg and afterwards tossed it upwards with his trunk, as if he wanted to say, "Eat this dainty yourselves;" finally, after having appeased his hunger and thirst, he began to fan with his prodigious ears with evident contentment.
- Checking 2. An azimuth of the sun for checking the deviation of the compass, taken right after the A.M. sun sight.
- Checkering As the regent moved forward with these private affections checkering his public cares, his heralds blew the trumpets of his approach, and a hundred embattled clans appeared in the midst of the plain, awaiting their valiant leaders.
- Chocking I say directly or indirectly, because, besides the other arrangements of nature for chocking the undue multiplication of particular species, she has established a police among insects themselves, by which some of them keep down or promote the increase of others; for there are insects, as well as birds and beasts, of prey.
- Chuckling He stood a moment chuckling, with both hands thrust deep in his pockets.
- Coercing It is for the sake of another that you seek after me; that persuading, beguiling, if you can coercing me-me-who spared you, tolerated you, inclined to you, you would extract from the sea an equivalent for her loss, and proclaim that her reproach is taken away.
- Shucking His intellect was acute enough to suggest that in the complete shucking off of illusions lay his greatest peril.
- chucking "You needn't go drinking and chucking money about at McNab's to be that-" Davey's eyes veered on him.
- shacking I say, Morton, I don't know what you'll think of us shacking about in a public-house like this, and bringing you here, your first night, too!
118 words made from the letters CHEKCING
4 letter words made from CHEKCING:cech, chic, chie, chig, chin, cing, egin, eich, ekin, enck, engh, engi, enic, enik, enki, geci, gehn, geki, genk, ghen, gick, gien, gihe, gihn, heck, hice, hick, hike, hing, icke, iken, inch, inec, inge, inhg, kech, kehn, kein, keng, khen, khin, kihn, kine, king, kinh, knie, neck, nghe, nice, nick, nieh, nige, nigh, nihk, nikc, nike.
5 letter words made from CHEKCING:cecin, cenci, check, cheik, chein, chick, chien, chine, chink, cicek, cinch, ecchi, ehing, encik, enigk, gehin, gekhi, genck, genic, genki, gieck, ginch, heick, henck, henig, hieng, hinck, hinge, kheng, khien, khine, kiehn, kigen, kinch, nccih, necci, neigh, nhiek, niche, nicke.
3 letter words made from CHEKCING:chi, ecc, ecg, ekg, gen, gin, hcg, hen, hie, hin, icc, ice, ige, ike, inh, ink, keg, ken, khi, kin, nec, nig.