What is the correct spelling for CHEKD?
This word (Chekd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKD
- chad Jack tried to get away from old Joel and scramble after Chad on his broken leg, but old Joel held him, soothing him, and carried him back to the house, where the old "yarb doctor" put splints on the leg and bound it up tightly, just as though it had been the leg of a child.
- check Q. Have you a check for it?
- checked At this point however she suddenly checked herself.
- cheek Eye, voice, cheek -all spoke.
- cheeked The rosy-cheeked, fat, laughing little roll-about of five years old, had changed by degrees into a slim, pale, very delicate-looking child of twelve.
- cheeky We mustn't push ourselves forward too violently, or they'll call us cheeky , but on the other hand, if we're content to take a back seat, we may stay there for the rest of the term.
- choked "Only let me know it is ended, so that my wife and my daughters-" he choked , and ended the sentence thus.
- shed "True it shed , as ye say.
- Caked You must imagine the dry, burning heat, the fine, yellow dust, the white glare of the sunshine, and in the heat and glare and dust the great interminable column of men in ragged khaki crowding down the main street, twenty-two thousand strong, cheering and shouting, with the sweat running off their red faces and cutting little rivulets in the dust that caked their cheeks.