What is the correct spelling for CHEKE?
This word (Cheke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKE
- check In all this conversation she closely watched the officers, and often raised her handkerchief to her face while talking with me, as if to check the sound of her already stifled voice. 'Cause you've worked like heck to get the week in check So unfasten that noose around your neck – A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays by de la soul
- checked But he checked his rising temper.
- checker Not every day; no, sir. Occasionally we would double check on the employees, or the checker would count up the number and give me the number each employee filled in that day, or several days in succession for a whole week.
- cheek Then pale as death grew the maiden's cheek, Her hands as icy cold.
- cheeked A rosy-cheeked girl came into the garden to serve them.
- Che I'll fight wi' che!