What is the correct spelling for CHEKEN?
This word (Cheken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKEN
- cheapen And you have to consider that the most open handed of us must een cheapen that which we buy every day.
- check For a number of years DeLeon's failure kept possible imitators in check . Laid off from job and I can't afford to check it I wish somebody'd come along and run in to it and wreck it – Come On by Chuck Berry
- checked The troops were running forward when Wallace's messengers arrived and checked them, and himself, calling to Edwin, stopped his further chastisement of the recovering earl.
- checker Lookout Mobile Security Heartbleed Detector, an app for Android devices that determines the OpenSSL version of the device and indicates whether the vulnerable heartbeat is enabled Heartbleed checker hosted by LastPass Online network range scanner for Heartbleed vulnerability by Pentest-Tools.
- cheek It was lovely, and I blushed still more as I put my hand up to my cheek so that I wouldn't have to look right at him.
- cheeked She taught a class in her own Sabbath school hundreds of miles away,-five rosy-cheeked, bright-eyed little girls gathered around her every Sabbath; but they were little girls whose mothers had taught them to love their lessons, to listen respectfully to what their teacher said, to bow their heads reverently in prayer; and more than that, they loved her, and she loved them.
- cheeky A writer for the shows official website stated "Cheeky, left-of-centre and inquisitive, Bailey Turner is one switched on teen.
- chicken Dick was talking to himself rather than to Chicken Little.
- chine Before she could even decide whether to advise a ball-dress with CREPE DE CHINE, or a tea-gown with Oriental cashmere, one of the noiseless library doors swung back, and a man came in. Without noticing her still figure, he strolled over to a certain shelf, opened a book that he wanted, and stood, with his back to her, turning over the leaves.
- choke They preferred to choke a different story out of me, but they wouldn't have got it if they had choke d me to death.
- choked She was nearly choked .
- choker For other uses, see Choker (disambiguation).
- choking A choking sound suddenly proceeded from the whiteness that was Maud.
- chosen Generally, several were chosen , so that should the Coastguard be on the watch near one, the smugglers, warned by signals from the shore, might run to another.
- Checking With a low exclamation of wondering admiration, the man climbed hastily to a higher point, and from there watched until horse and rider, taking a steeper declivity without checking their breakneck course, dropped from sight in a cloud of dust.
- Chen August 2 – 9: 2015 Pan Am Junior Badminton Championships in Tijuana Mens Junior Singles: Jason Anthony Ho-Shue Mens Junior Doubles: Jason Anthony Ho-Shue / Jonathan Bing Tsan Lai Womens Junior Singles: OUYANG Qingzi Womens Junior Doubles: Annie Xu / Kerry Xu Mixed Junior Doubles: Jason Anthony Ho-Shue / OUYANG Qingzi Mixed Junior Team: United States August 10 – 16: 2015 BWF World Championships in Jakarta Mens Singles: Chen Long Mens Doubles: Mohammad Ahsan / Hendra Setiawan Womens Singles: Carolina Marín Womens Doubles: Tian Qing / Zhao Yunlei Mixed Doubles: Zhang Nan / Zhao Yunlei September 8 – 13: 2015 Para-Badminton World Championships in Stoke Mandeville For results, click here.
- Chechen Caucaus Front (or Caucasian Front) may have one of the following meanings Caucasus Front (Russian Republic), the designation for the main army of the Russian Republic (successor to the Caucasus Army of the Imperial Russian Army) in the Caucasus in World War I from April 1917 until its dissolution Caucasian Front (RSFSR) (1920-1921), a front of the Red Army during the Russian Civil War Soviet Caucasian Front, Soviet army group of World War II Caucasian Front (militant group), Islamist separatist unit during the Second Chechen War, active in 2005–2007
- Cheney Why don't you take him out of the field and begin to groom him for your job, Mr. Cheney ?
- chokes And if you talk with her, and she will talk with you, she will say, "Oh, yes, I know other mothers' boys go wrong; some of them going wrong all the time; but to think of my Jim-that I've nursed, and loved so, and done everything for-to think that my Jim-" and her voice chokes in her throat, and she refuses to be comforted.
- cheeks Dick's cheeks were flushed red.
37 words made from the letters CHEKEN
4 letter words made from CHEKEN:cene, ecke, eech, eken, enck, enke, heck, heek, heen, heke, kech, keen, kehn, kene, khen, knee, nece, neck, neek.
5 letter words made from CHEKEN:cheek, cheen, cheke, chene, encke, hecke, hence, henck, henke, keehn, kehne, khene.
3 letter words made from CHEKEN:eec, ene, hen, ken, nec, nee.