What is the correct spelling for CHEKY?
This word (Cheky) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKY
- chalky He was full o' fun an' funny sayin's, an' his face had even lost its chalky look an' he'd got some colour, an' he laughed with her an' he made love to her-durned if it wasn't enough to keep a woman out o' the grave to be worshipped the way that man worshipped her.
- check Actually, you might check with the front desk.
- checker The conversation then rambled on to all things connected with the fancy-fair and its object, till they had talked themselves tired; and then they sat silently watching the beautiful checker -work of light and shade which fell on the grass-carpet before them, till the languid Henrietta, resting her head against a tree, fell fast asleep.
- cheek When Don Sebastian bade his brother good-night, he kissed him on either cheek .
- cheeky Sally speaks to Tishy in the glorious summer night, and the three talk together earnestly under innumerable constellations, and one gas-lamp that elbows the starry heavens out of the way-a self-asserting, cheeky gas-lamp.
- chevy Which you should have seen the Chevy Chasers dodge!
- chew And those who chew and chew upon the Grain, Have got so used to Chew ing, they are Fain To Dwell upon their Health Food in their Talk And presently their Neighbors go Insane.
- chewy A good red tortoise cake is one where the skin does not stick to the teeth and exudes a sweet fragrance coupled with a soft chewy texture.
- chick I 've none belongin' to me,-father, mother, chick or child; but you may have many a one that's near to you.
- chock Two of the chests were full, chock -a-block, and the other was about three-parts full; and he said that, altogether, the treasure must be worth millions!
- choke I've seen him so annoyed he nearly trembled trying to choke it down."
- Che "Boss," Jonas took the game bag, "you take my mule and go on with Miss Diana and Na-che and I'll come along with the rest of the cattle."
- checks Burgoyne follows him a step or two; then checks himself and turns to Richard.
- cheeks Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes shone like stars.