What is the correct spelling for CHEKZ?
This word (Chekz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEKZ
- check This gives a rough check for his time.
- cheek She touched her cheek to her father's.
- cheeky She was so intolerably cheeky ; she made me stay in during recreation on the very first day, and she accused me of telling lies, and when she had left the room I saw the odious book lying on the table.
- chess Through the long end of a game of chess begun by Sally and Dr. Conrad the evening before, and two rubbers of whist, in which everybody else had all the good cards in their hands, as is the case in that game.
- choke It's bad enough to-to have him ch-choke me without having you t-talk about it all the time!
- checks I can't tell you the facts, because I don't rightly know them; but it's bad-something to do with checks that'll put him to hidin' for a long day, if he doesn't want to answer for it in a court o' law.
- chokes There's a lump comes in my throat 'n' chokes me.
- chucks If I give her anything, she chucks it at me, because it aren't good enough.
- chicks But when a fox finds an old hen or turkey straying about with a brood of chicks , then the tactics are altogether different.
- sheiks We began to ask him whether any orders had come over the copper wire to the sheiks and whether a pursuit was organized.
- chocks The Mosquito shuddered and trembled against her chocks .
- cheeks Cassandra was so glad that the tears ran down her cheeks .