What is the correct spelling for CHELF?
This word (Chelf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHELF
- chef Room 45, with Medlicott as chef , spent the whole day cooking, and that evening about twenty of us sat down to dinner-the guests being all of them Frenchmen or Russians.
- chief Japezaws, the chief , received him in a friendly manner.
- clef 293. "We have only to imagine the G clef placed below it."
- elf Kuni availed herself of this, and did not need to ask many questions to learn everything that she desired to know about the little begarlanded elf .
- shelf This ledge or shelf is in but few places less than four feet wide.