What is the correct spelling for CHEM?
This word (Chem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEM
- chef I have already told you, said the chef , annoyed, that the Queen will drink cider like everybody else....
- chew It is in this that real digestion takes place; all the previous labour having been but a mere preparation for it, and indicated by the name of the order, taken from a Latin word, signifying "to chew over."
- chum The speaker was my chum , Frank Ward.
- hem But Aunt Blin was down on the floor, far behind her, drawing out and arranging the slope of the train, measuring from hem to band with her professional eye.
- Ahem He shuddered, then he sighed, and then he said ahem!
- Clem "Neither did you," said Clem happily.
- Them I will tell you presently how they came by them.
- Che "Voi che intrate," continued Paul, delighted at showing off the one Italian tag he had picked up from his reading.