What is the correct spelling for CHEN?
This word (Chen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHEN
- chef She is showing even more than usually bonny and winsome in some chef-d'oeuvre of Worth's, and is making herself very agreeable to a tall, lanky, eighteenth century sort of man who sits beside her, and is kindly allowing himself to be amused.
- chew "Course our dog won't come to the play and chew up any dolls, but he might get hold of one again when I'm practicing at home.
- chin "Oh, yes, she looks very nice in a picture over the stairs," remarked Tavia, "but my advice to you would be to wear elastic under your chin with a thing like that-or else try Gulliver's Glue.
- hen The hen was afraid that they would drown.
- then Well, then I ask what is Consarvitism?
- when I will only say, "I do not know when, I do not know how this love has come.
- Chan Chan Chandler Charlotte Chandler, American biographer and playwright Chas Chandler, English musician, record producer, and manager Chris Chandler (born 1965), professional quarterback in the National Football League Colby Chandler (CEO), former CEO of Eastman Kodak Craig Chandler D David P.
- Che For these were the days of crinolines; of hair in cabbage-nets, packed round rubber-inflations; of what may be called proto-croquet, with hoops so large that no one ever failed to get through, except you and me; the days when Ah che la morte was the last new tune, and Landseer and Mulready the last words in Art.