What is the correct spelling for CHEOKS?
This word (Cheoks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEOKS
- chaos Skulking in the shadow of the wall which had so long baffled me, I looked across a sharp border of shade upon a chaos , the more striking for its lingering trim design.
- check The slight check gave the rest of the field time to get up.
- checkers The six or eight members present hailed him absently and went on with their games of checkers or "seven-up."
- cheek To him it was not necessary for a man to turn the other cheek when he was hit.
- chess Do you play chess , Monsieur?
- choke Are you quite sure you want to take the world by the throat and-and choke it?
- checks Four o'clock in the afternoon is the latest hour to which the boxes are open to receive checks ; and at a few minutes before that time, some signs of increased activity begin to appear in this previously quiet and business-like scene.
- CHEOPS Those who had built the pyramids were gone, Cheops and Thotmes and Amenhotep and Chefron and the rest.
- chicks The guests, who were excitedly dressing in order to come to the fire, received the chicks and tucked them away into their own beds.
- cheeks The girl had on a sun-bonnet, and Jeff only got a glimpse of a pair of rosy cheeks .
55 words made from the letters CHEOKS
3 letter words made from CHEOKS:ceo, cos, eos, hoe, kos, ksh, sec, soh.
5 letter words made from CHEOKS:cheok, choke, echos, hecks, hocke, hoeck, hokes, kochs, koech, kosch, oches, oesch, okehs, scoke, sheck, shock, skech, soche.
4 letter words made from CHEOKS:choe, coke, cosh, cseh, echo, ecks, ekco, ekho, esko, heck, hock, hoek, hoes, hoke, hose, kech, kesh, koch, kocs, oche, ochs, okeh, osek, seko, seok, shek, shoe, skeo, sock.