What is the correct spelling for CHEORKEE?
This word (Cheorkee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEORKEE
- charge This was again Lieutenant Hall's day to be in charge . She faltered faint on the night's dim marge, But "How," spoke the youth, "have you kept your charge?" – Lover and the Moon, The by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- check "Better check the name off, unless the real Murtagh shows up. And you can believe that, willing to bet my jive check If you don't rewind this back somethin' wrong with deck – Come See About Me by mystikal
- checked Telford checked his horse reluctantly and Galletly crawled into the cutter. That's what all our patrons expect, so every jarring note will be ruthlessly checked. – Romantic Atomsphere by Unknown Author
- checker Then, too, he must make his exit naturally, so as to arouse no suspicion in the minds of the checker players, who might be foes just as well as friends.
- cheek In half an hour he returned, with the mark of tears upon his cheek .
- cheeked It seemed only yesterday that Cherry, a rosy-cheeked sturdy little girl in a checked gingham apron, had been trotting off to school; to him it was yesterday that she had been a squarely-built baby, digging in the garden paths, and sniffing at the border pinks.
- cheeky Be off with you, you cheeky young hound!
- cheque At his desk he made out a cheque in favour of Lars Larssen to the amount of twenty thousand pounds, enclosed it with a brief note in an addressed envelope, and put it away in a drawer.
- cherokee I volunteered however to procure instead, something from a Cherokee friend of mine, the editor of a newspaper.
- chock "Sometimes," replied Chubbins; "but we've just eaten, and we're chock full now."
- choke "And remember," added Marguerite, slim and girlish in her riding-habit; "choke him off!"
- choked Dan choked with tender pride and pity.
- choker In the lock-step walk he had put his hands crushingly on Tilton Hull's high choker collar.
- chore The lady will wait for an answer, said his chore boy, passing to his master a little three-cornered note, and nodding toward the street.
109 words made from the letters CHEORKEE
3 letter words made from CHEORKEE:ceo, cer, cro, eec, hoe, kor, ore, rho, roc, roe.
4 letter words made from CHEORKEE:cere, cero, choe, coke, core, cork, cree, ecer, echo, ecke, eech, ehrc, ehre, ekco, eker, ekho, eohr, erce, erck, eroh, heck, heek, heke, here, herk, hero, hkrc, hock, hoek, hoer, hoke, hore, hork, kech, kere, kher, khor, khrc, koch, kohr, kore, kree, kreh, kroh, oche, okeh, rece, reek, rehe, reho, reke, reko, rhee, rock, rohe, rokh.
5 letter words made from CHEORKEE:cheek, cheer, cheke, cheok, choke, chore, chork, cohee, corke, creek, creko, croke, ecker, ehrco, erech, hecke, heeke, herck, herek, heroe, hocke, hoeck, keeho, keher, kehre, kerce, kerch, keroh, kheer, koech, korce, krech, ocher, ochre, ocker, oreck, reche, recke, reech, reeck, rocke, roeck, rohee.