What is the correct spelling for CHEQE?
This word (Cheqe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEQE
- charge Knox summoned the organised brethren, in 1563, to overawe justice, when some men were to be tried on a charge of invading in arms the chapel of Holyrood. When baig'nets o'erpower'd the targe, And thousands hasten'd to the charge, – Battle Of Sherramuir, The by Robert Burns
- check At this juncture I was in command of the first company of the first squadron, and consequently was ordered to cross the pike, and to check the advance of the enemy in that quarter, while the balance of the regiment was to hold the pike and a small opening to the left. Leave 'em alone, send 'em a check, Sit in the sun and what the heck, – The Frogs by Unknown Author
- checker Checker Motors operated as a subsidiary of CC Industries as an automotive subcontractor, primarily for General Motors, into the 21st century. the track attacker the mic enforcer the chick's checker – Posse (I Need You On The Floor) by scooter
- cheek In the twilight room, with all the bad pictures and trivial ornamentation, to shut out the offense of which he had once closed his eyes, Gerald now closed them again to concentrate more perfectly upon the rapture of feeling Aurora's shoulder beneath his cheek . With 'er arm upon my shoulder an' 'er cheek agin' my cheek We useter watch the steamers an' the ~hathis~ pilin' teak. – Mandalay by Rudyard Kipling
- cheeky She has a fun personality and a cheeky attitude, despite the fact life keeps throwing obstacles in her (and Cabbages) way.
- cheep Then, as a bird, deceived by the silence, hopped to the window sill and began its cheep , cheep , Mr. Ransom broke the spell by saying in low but studiously business-like tones: Have you thought it worth while to study the ground under her window or anywhere else for footprints?
- cheer What can I do to cheer you up?
- cheese Mix this well, putting in the cheese last.
- chef Zaretti, the head chef , comes huntin' me out with a desperate look in his eyes.
- cheque The colonel picked up the cheque .
- chew But I'd have to chew it over first, even for a half.
- chewer Outwardly it produces effects which are visible enough, to wit, a most copious flow of saliva, which is dyed deep red by the juice of the nut, so that a betel nut chewer seems to go about spitting blood all the day.
- Che I wouldn't want to give my life to it, but- he paused to look over toward the others busily unloading the Na-che,-but nothing will ever do again for me what this experience has.