What is the correct spelling for CHEQINK?
This word (Cheqink) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEQINK
- chang Again Mr. Damant wrote: I saw Dekhi chang here for the first time.
- chinook But now and again comes the west or southwest "Chinook."
- choking The heat and the smoke were choking her so that she could scarcely breathe.
- chunk They soon cut a big "chunk" out of the log, some ten feet long, wide enough to clear the center of the road, and roll it unceremoniously away down the hill, or lodge it lengthwise by the roadside.
- chunky At intervals strains of American jazz music came from the haunts of pleasure, and one could get a glimpse now and then of a dreary dance-floor with half a dozen soldiers and sailors slathering clumsily to and fro, embracing women that gave one the horrors merely to look at, women like half-starved harpies or cylinders of oily fat, the sweat running down through the calcareous deposits on their faces and their squat chunky feet slewed sideways in bronze and coppery shoes.
- conk "I got the fog out of my conk to-day, Fanny," he said exultantly.
- kink "You have not lost your old fantastic kink ," said the inspector, with a faint smile.
- shank The saddest sight of all, the half-bred Burman and Indian woman or man-the woman the worst; with, perhaps, a face of Burmese cast, over-shadowed with the hungry expression of the Indian, and a black thin shank and flat foot showing under the lungy, where should be rounded calf and clean cut foot.
- shrink With them behind him, there was, he felt, little that he need shrink from attempting.
- Checking An instinctive desire to prevent her from leaving the room made Ralph rise at this point and begin pacing up and down the nearly empty kitchen, checking his desire, each time he reached the door, to open it and step out into the garden.
- Jink Can't we cut up a jink, now?
- Chung "Let us consider it seriously," said Chung Tu.
63 words made from the letters CHEQINK
5 letter words made from CHEQINK:cheik, chein, chien, chine, chink, encik, heick, henck, heqin, hinck, keqin, khien, khine, kiehn, kinch, nhiek, niche, nicke.
3 letter words made from CHEQINK:chi, hen, hie, hin, ice, ike, inh, ink, ken, khi, kin, nec.
4 letter words made from CHEQINK:chie, chin, cinq, eich, ekin, enck, enic, enik, enki, heck, hice, hick, hike, icke, iken, inch, inec, kech, kehn, kein, khen, khin, kihn, kine, kinh, knie, neck, nice, nick, nieh, nihk, nikc, nike.