What is the correct spelling for CHEROKE?
This word (Cheroke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEROKE
- check Medical treatment at school refers to steps taken under the school roof, or by school funds, to remove the defects or check the infection brought to light by medical inspection and medical examination.
- checker Do you think we shall have checker -boards in heaven?
- cheek They slept hand within hand and cheek against cheek , and, when they woke, found themselves quite young again, just at the age when they were first married in the years gone by.
- cherokee Moultrie who was engaged in the expedition against the Cherokee Indians conducted by Gov.
- cheroot "I read it too," broke in Sir John Dene, who had hitherto remained an interested listener, as he sat twirling round between his lips the still unlit cheroot .
- choke You soon begin to feel as if you would choke unless you could get a drink of water.
- choker Handsome thin features, and a suit of seedy black, and a white choker , indicated that lost gentleman, who was crying silently as he smoked his pipe, I daresay a little bit tipsy, gazing into the fire, with his fatal brandy and water at his elbow.
- chore A self-made youth, with an unusual brain and an overwhelming ambition, he had risen from chore boy on a western farm to printer's apprentice in a small town, thence to reporter, city editor, foreign correspondent, and after two or three years of travel gained in this manner he had come to Beryngford and bought out a struggling morning paper, which was making a mad effort to keep alive, changed its political tendencies, infused it with western activity and filled it with cosmopolitan news, and now, after eighteen months, the young man found himself coming abreast of his two long established rivals in the editorial field.
- chrome Mr. Chrome laughed till the tears ran down his cheeks.
- shriek But as I sat down, a piercing shriek escaped me.
- shrike In appearance the shrike resembles the mocking-bird.
- Cherokees He is, perhaps, so ignorant of Indian matters as to think that all the Indians of the country form one homogeneous community, and cannot understand how it should be, that, while Cherokees are supporting churches and colleges and orphan asylums at home, and sending their sons to receive classical and professional education in the best schools of the East, Kiowas should roast their prisoners alive, and brain the babe before the eyes of its mother.
- Cherie "Think just for a moment, ma cherie," she continued.
- Cheri Non, mon Paul, cheri.
- Shrek The Kingdom of Far Far Away, a fictional kingdom in the films Shrek 2, Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago.
108 words made from the letters CHEROKE
3 letter words made from CHEROKE:ceo, cer, cro, eec, hoe, kor, ore, rho, roc, roe.
4 letter words made from CHEROKE:cere, cero, choe, coke, core, cork, cree, ecer, echo, ecke, eech, ehrc, ehre, ekco, eker, ekho, eohr, erce, erck, eroh, heck, heek, heke, here, herk, hero, hkrc, hock, hoek, hoer, hoke, hore, hork, kech, kere, kher, khor, khrc, koch, kohr, kore, kree, kreh, kroh, oche, okeh, rece, reek, rehe, reho, reke, reko, rhee, rock, rohe, rokh.
5 letter words made from CHEROKE:cheek, cheer, cheke, cheok, choke, chore, chork, cohee, corke, creek, creko, croke, ecker, ehrco, erech, hecke, herck, herek, heroe, hocke, hoeck, keeho, keher, kehre, kerce, kerch, keroh, kheer, koech, korce, krech, ocher, ochre, ocker, oreck, reche, recke, reech, reeck, rocke, roeck, rohee.