What is the correct spelling for CHES?
This word (Ches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHES
- chef The former Chef Worth had prepared during the afternoon and the latter he had caused to be brought from Fraley's in anticipation of his having the biscuits ready.
- chess Even in the west, the rule of the chess -board was sometimes broken.
- chest Again, the lamp standing by us on the chest , we said it should stand and burn out; but presently was beaten down, and all the oil shed, and we left in the dark.
- chew "But he hates a ribbon," said Joel in disgust, "and besides, he'll chew it up, Phronsie."
- Che E quel che piu ti gravera le spalle, Sara la compagnia malvagia e scempia Con la qual tu cadrai in questa valle:
- Aches My head aches shockingly, but I've got to go this minute and instruct little Jennie Knowls how to play the wonderful scale of G with a black key in it.
- chefs Aug. 4-Many flock to consulates; Servians fight to sail on Greek ship; French and British reservists leave Canada; Austro-Hungarian Military Benevolent Society formed in New York; hotels affected by leaving of French chefs .