What is the correct spelling for CHEUQES?
This word (Cheuqes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHEUQES
- checkers Vosh can beat me at checkers , but he never played a game of chess in all his life.
- cheek Lenore turned her cheek to the faint west wind.
- cheese A little grated cheese may be sprinkled over the top.
- cheesy "As for that," said Bellfield, "I wish with all my heart that dear old Cheesy would get a wife.
- cheque He folded the cheque he had been writing into its letter and enveloped it.
- chess Why, he'd go without his meals any time to play chess ."
- Charges 373; charges against him, vi.
- Cheeses One of his pet notions was that cheeses made with sheep's milk would be worth any price he liked to put on them, and he accordingly began to make them under very great difficulties, since the sheep had to be broken to it and they yielded but a small quantity compared with the sheep of certain districts in France and other countries where they have been milked for many generations and have enlarged their udders.
- Cues Whin' th' twelfth day iv July come around an' th' Orangeys got ready to cillybrate th' day King Willum, with all his Gatlin' guns an' cannon, just barely sthud off Sarsfield an' his men that had on'y pikes an' brickbats an' billyard cues, th' good people was infuryated.
- checks Suppose, for instance, that the fat daily checks should cease coming during the life of the lease.
- chokes The bread of charity chokes the receiver because the hand that gives it will not break it with him.
- cheers "Cheers, Jatuporn," said Kumpee.
- chucks Adopting an English shape, but still preserving the ancient lever device for holding the bit in place, the piece with its grapevine embellishment is a marked contrast to the severely functional brass chucks on braces of English manufacture.
- cheeks Their eyes shone and their cheeks flushed, and Mr. Twist was quite worried that they were so pretty. My twinkling thighs, my flaxen cheeks, My memorable mammaries like Alpine Peaks, – We Are Women by Unknown Author