What is the correct spelling for CHHIEF?
This word (Chhief) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHHIEF
- chafe Custom is the first check on tyranny; that fixed routine of social life at which modern innovations chafe , and by which modern improvement is impeded, is the primitive check on base power.
- chaff See how the lordlings come to make game of the village girls now, as if we here could not chaff as well as themselves.
- chef If the modern founders of "garden-cities" would only go as far back as the time of Richelieu they would find a good example to follow in the little Touraine town, the chef -lieu of the Commune, which bears the name of Richelieu.
- chevy After all, what was your Chevy Chace to stir blood with like a trumpet?
- chief 6. "Papyrus Ebers," his chief work, which is in the University of Leipzig.