What is the correct spelling for CHIA?
This word (Chia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIA
- chi The boy ran off to find the one indicated, and Chi selected two other middle-sized and two small boys. I'm the one's gon' get buck, T straight from the Chi Verbal homicide, everybody duck With the party up and pimp struck T-N-T now what's up - who am I? – Who Am I by timbaland
- chic It was with awe and wonder that a few days later she had seen Mrs. Chic lying in her big white bed so crooningly happy and jubilant. uncommonly rare, very unique peripatetic, poetic and chic – One by Unknown Author
- chin A look of harshness was stamped on his face, and the outlines of the temples were as sharp as the chin was set and the voice slow and penetrating. My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin, My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin-- – The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- china He an' I wass often talking of China . I can pole vault with a lightning bolt over the wall of china and cruise my cruise liner – Consumption by swollen members
- chip They were doomed to chip in time anyway, and folding only hastened their end. In the world on a chip It gives me the creeps And the Fortean Slip – Cover Up by Michael Penn
- cia Marcia Lowe gave a hearty laugh and gathered the reins.
- Chiba Chambers has been a senior lecturer at Aoyama Gakuin University, Chiba University, Sophia University and was a Visiting Professor at the University of Tokyo in the Law Faculty.