What is the correct spelling for CHIAIN?
This word (Chiain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIAIN
- cain My lord, said Cain , addressing the judge, I am the pirate Cain , and was the captain of the Avenger!
- chain But now the golden chain of her late kind deed attracted her as well towards him, as him towards her.
- chains Silver chains are worn by men as well as by women.
- chair Every one on his chair , with one foot on the table!
- chiding It was difficult even to perceive the twinkle in his eyes that lightened his chiding .
- chin His narrow chin trembled.
- china This was now poured into a china bowl containing a small quantity of sweet milk, which was always brought on her breakfast tray.
- chine About three miles from Oxford a thickly-wooded village lies on the side of a steep, long hill or chine , looking over the Berkshire woods, and commanding a view of the many-turreted city itself.
- chino Prior to his marriage to Papin, Carrion also had one son, Chino .
- Chiming When for the third time its chiming broke the heavy silence of the room, I rose from my chair.
- Chen The Brighton Collaboration was launched in 2000 The idea of the collaboration started in 1999, following a presentation by Bob Chen at an international scientific vaccine conference in Brighton, U.
- Chan ↑ Transit IDEA↑ USA Today↑ Estimating the Energy Consumption Impact of Casual Carpooling↑ Chan , Nelson D.