What is the correct spelling for CHICE?
This word (Chice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHICE
- chaise The driver cracked his whip, and whilst I, happy but exhausted, was mopping my streaming forehead the chaise rattled gaily along the uneven pavements of the great city in the direction of Suresnes.
- chalice Every cup and tumbler in a poor man's kitchen may be as sacred as the communion chalice that passes from lip to lip with the 'blood of Jesus Christ' in it.
- chance "There's your chance, Sara.
- chase The chase of a mystery."
- chaucer He very soon found out that he could read him as one reads Chaucer.
- chi "Honor," called out Chi, and as in the circus when the ringmaster cracks his whip, everything changed.
- chic She was thinking of the Warrens-the same Warrens Monte had visited when Chic, Junior had the whooping cough.
- chick She sprang out upon the floor, fancying for a moment, that it was her chick-a-dee, that was singing so merrily; and she hastened to the basket, and carefully lifted the wool.
- Che  "Mostra di esser molto religioso solicitando come fa le prediche et divini officii, anzi in questo si puo dir che eccede l'honesto, et suol dire, Chi debbe far Elemosine, se non la danno i Prencipi?" Relatione di Tiepolo, MS.
- chicks The chicks are now taking to bed with them lions and elephants and bears and giraffes.