What is the correct spelling for CHICEN?
This word (Chicen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHICEN
- chicane As for the permanent foreign visitors, if they be men enervated by the climate or by pleasure, indifferent to the fate of nations, strangers to political chicane , they will, in the natural order of events, become converted to the ideas of the Roman aristocracy, between a quadrille and a cup of chocolate.
- chicken This jam is deep when I speak, you turn chicken Scared to death because my bassline's kickin' – Serious by Freddie Foxxx
- chin Your eyes and your chin Your face and your skin – Born To Boogie by Unknown Author
- chine And into these came, sweeping over the shattered chine of shingle, gigantic surges from the outer deep, towering as they crossed the bar, and combing against the sky-line, then rushing onward, and driving the huddle of the ponded waves before them.
- Chen At the 2008 Summer Olympics closing ceremony in Beijing, the song was performed by Hong Kong singer Kelly Chen , Chinese singer Han Xue, Taiwanese-American singer Leehom Wang, and Korean artist Rain.
- Chechen Social cleansing, the elimination of "undesirable" social elements Detoxification (alternative medicine) or body cleansing, is a disputed alternative medical practice Colon cleansing, an alternative medicine involving the use of enemas and diets, often as part of detoxification Cleansing (album), an album by Prong Zachistka (disambiguation), multiple Chechen cleansing operations