What is the correct spelling for CHICKE?
This word (Chicke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHICKE
- check Honest work they had no intention of doing, and although Diego Arana, their commander, did his best to keep order, and although one or two of the others were faithful to him and to Columbus, their authority was utterly insufficient to check the lawless folly of the rest. You find another brother and you take their check And deep down inside you know you're riskin' your neck – Revelation by 2 live crew
- checked Mrs. Karnegie suddenly checked the word of sympathy as it rose to her lips-suddenly lifted the hand, and looked, with a momentary sternness of scrutiny, at the third finger. You know my record's clean cause you just checked But to them I'm just another 'male negro suspect' – Trust Nobody by Kam
- checker Accessibility Checker can be accessed through the "Check for Issues" button on the Prepare for Sharing group on the Info tab of the Backstage view.
- cheek The count touched his cheek .
- chicane None of the ancient, regular governments have wherewithal to fight abroad with a foreign foe, and at home to overcome repining, reluctance, and chicane .