What is the correct spelling for CHICKNS?
This word (Chickns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHICKNS
- chicane I never darkened it with absurd and contradictory notions, nor confounded it with chicane and sophistry.
- chicken When she got there, there wasn't any chicken .
- checks He wrote and signed three checks .
- thickens Cook until it thickens , stirring constantly.
- chucks Because he grows so much faster, an' steals all the food from the others, the mother jest takes him by the nape of the neck an' chucks him out in the world to shift fer hisself.
- chinks The surface is usually cracked into numerous small scales, the chinks between showing the white inner portion of the stem.
- CHINS He looked like one of R. Caton Woodville's drawings of Indian mutiny officers, with that flowing black beard; very conspicuous among all these smooth chins.
- chicks Ah, here are the chicks ."
- chocks Two sailors were waiting in the bows, and had already cleared the anchor from its chocks .
- chickens Some of this material can, of course, be fed to pigs and chickens , and in that way disposed of.
53 words made from the letters CHICKNS
3 letter words made from CHICKNS:chi, cis, cns, hin, icc, inh, ink, khi, kin, ksh, nsc, sic, sin, ski.
4 letter words made from CHICKNS:chic, chin, cisc, hick, hisn, icsh, inch, inks, insh, kcsn, khin, khis, kihn, kinh, nick, nihk, nikc, shik, shin, sick, sihk, sikh, sink, skin.
5 letter words made from CHICKNS:chick, chics, chiks, chink, cinch, hicks, hinck, hinks, kinch, kisch, knish, nccih, nicks, shkin, snick.