What is the correct spelling for CHIFFAUN?
This word (Chiffaun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIFFAUN
- chaff The Englishman, who cannot stand chaff himself, always laughs at others.
- chafing The sleeves are wide towards the shoulder, and grow narrow towards the wrist-they terminate in the form of a horse-shoe-round their middle they wear a large girdle of silk, the ends of which hang down to their knees; from this girdle is suspended a sheath, containing a knife, and over all they wear a loose jacket down to the middle, with loose short sleeves, generally lined with fur, and under all they wear a kind of net to prevent it from chafing .
- chairman Why is the railway chairman better paid than the railway porter?
- chauffeur After all, one only earned for all this the salary which a successful barrister or surgeon would pay his chauffeur .
- chicane Perjury has become a fine art, because our legal system fosters the chicane which is innate in quick-witted peoples.
- chief Sure-didn't I tell you I fixed it up with the Chief ?
- chieftain The adventurers from North and South came upon a land rich in spoils, where a chieftain with a band of hardy followers might sack a city and dower himself and his men with sudden wealth.
- chiffon Gown of cream satin brocaded with mauve and white lilac, Marie Antoinette, white chiffon fichu, and cap trimmed with clusters of shaded lilac and foliage.
- chiffonier But by the merest flash of the incongruous, not to say absurd, vision of Albert Penny's wilted collar on the chiffonier , or his shirt sleeves that were held back with pink rubber garters, bending over the recalcitrant bed caster, knew how impossible that!
- chilean The Chilean exiles were picked men-those who preferred death to submission, or who had offended so deeply that their only hope of seeing their homes was to return sword in hand.
- china And then he added, gloomily, "That fellow Moore is a regular bull in a china -shop."
- chitin Yes, May, this little cast is made of chitin , and it will last a long time.
- coffin Then he went over to the little coffin .
- faun The schoolmaster and the apothecary vied with each other in making speeches over their liquor; and there were occasional glees and musical performances by the village band, that must have frightened every faun and dryad from the park.
- tiffany An old rhyme tells how he Came out of Brittany With his wife Tiffany , And his maid Manfras, And his dog Hardigras.
- Chaffing Only Sally thought her mother's laugh came hard, and said to herself, now she should catch it for chaffing!
- Whiffing He walked round the room, whiffing this object and that; then he lay down at the foot of the bed.
- chiefs Yet what shall we say when their chiefs ask for their return?
- chaffs He chaffs you, but he simply thinks no end of you."
111 words made from the letters CHIFFAUN
5 letter words made from CHIFFAUN:acuff, affin, anhui, anuff, auchi, cahun, chaff, chain, chian, chifa, chiff, china, chuai, chuan, chufa, chuff, chuna, chuni, cihan, cunha, fancf, fauci, fiach, fianc, ficha, fichu, finau, finch, fuchi, funai, hafif, hafun, hanff, hanfu, hauff, hinau, huina, iancu, ianfu, ihnfa, iunch, nachi, nacif, nauch, nicha, nihau, nucha, uchaf.
3 letter words made from CHIFFAUN:ain, ani, anu, can, chi, cia, fan, fch, fha, fin, fun, han, hin, hun, icu, ifc, inh, uca, ufa, uhf, unh, uni.
4 letter words made from CHIFFAUN:ainu, anfu, anhu, auch, caff, cain, caiu, canh, chin, chua, chuf, chui, cuan, cuff, cuif, fahn, fain, faun, fica, fuch, fufa, haff, hafu, hanc, hani, hauf, haun, huai, huan, huff, huia, huic, huna, huni, iafh, inca, inch, nahf, naif, nicu, niff.