What is the correct spelling for CHIFON?
This word (Chifon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIFON
- chafing But then had come Miss King's invitation to eat "plowed field" after the frolic; and the chafing -dish, appearing once more the be-all and end-all of existence, had finally replaced the teakettle.
- chain According to Chamisso, salps appeared in two forms: solitary forms, and forms in which a number of salps are united into a long chain .
- charon Monsieur Charon the Official, and a Doctor of Sorbonne, came four times to examine me.
- chef The apprentice's window was declared to be the more magnificent, when the master, in a fit of chagrin, threw himself from the gallery beneath his boasted chef d'oeuvre, and was killed upon the spot.
- chief It was so in this case, especially as the chief wife did not have a son to add to her dignity.
- chiffon Suddenly Mrs. Samstag shot out her arm, rather slim-looking in the invariable long sleeve she affected, drawing Alma back toward her by the ribbon sash of her pretty chiffon frock.
- chiffonier Dick had several new ties, and Sister had to admire these before she could leave the chiffonier .
- chin Her husband lifted her face by the chin till he looked down into her eyes.
- china They had a good time, for Miss Patricia told them stories and showed them the curious things in her cabinet and gave them sugar-plums out of the big, blue china dragon that always stands on top of it.
- chine So long as I possess two maunds of wine, Bread of the flower of wheat, and mutton chine , And you, O Tulip cheek, to share my hut, Not every Sultan's lot can vie with mine.
- chino A notable case of free Asians working in an urban setting is the 1635 conflict between chino and Spanish barbers in Mexico City.
- Chen Cassia wine, osmanthus wine, or Kuei Hua Chen Chiew is an alcoholic Chinese drink, sometimes sweetened, produced from weak baijiu and flavored with sweet osmanthus flowers.
- Chan City Hunter was adapted into four animated television series, three television specials, two original video animations, an animated feature film, a live-action Hong Kong film starring Jackie Chan , a Korean live action TV drama and a new Japanese live action TV drama.
- Chicano In 1968, Acosta moved to East Los Angeles and joined the Chicano Movement as an activist attorney, defending Chicano groups and activists.