What is the correct spelling for CHIKIN?
This word (Chikin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIKIN
- chain Upon this chain of reasoning, and without any weak misgivings, they charged my growing escutcheon with a black raven on a ground of red.
- chicken The rest of the chicken Wants to picke-nicken – We Use The Pain by Guano Apes
- chin Just to take it on the chin What would would it matter if the world were to shatter Is it the world you believe in – Reason For Living by aztec camera
- choking You just ibuprofen, what is you smoking? I'm focused to growing they got you choking – Glass House by wiz khalifa
- shaking "It won't do, James," said Herbert, shaking his head.
- shirking There was no good in shirking a meeting.
- Checking "I do, I do," answered Guloseton, laughing at the humour of the lines: till, suddenly checking himself, he said, "we must be grave, Mr. Pelham, it will never do to laugh.
- Chiming Through the tremulous air I hear The chiming of Christmas bells, As the sun rises burning and clear Over the ocean swells.