What is the correct spelling for CHILAN?
This word (Chilan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHILAN
- chadian The fix in relations led to the Chadian rebels from Sudan returning home, the opening of the border between the two countries after seven years of closure, and the deployment of a joint force to secure the border.
- chain I have never tried to chain you.
- chaldean Extremely youthful, dark, resplendent, glorious, set round with waves and ringlets of black hair-it was such a countenance as I have imagined a young Chaldean might have had who was destined to the high calling of astrology.
- chalk In what respects may it eventually come to resemble chalk and limestone?
- chaplain Why does she go so much to gossip with that chaplain ?
- chicane So far as the Netherlands were concerned, then, she would have been fully justified in extending her sceptre over a free people, who, under no compulsion and without any, diplomatic chicane , had selected her for their hereditary chief.
- child What did she say, child ?
- chile "High, chile , 'twould be too late to scold arterward.
- chilean Let's buy some Chilean champagne and burgundy for the table tonight.
- chili Since 1492 the European colonists have brought many plants, that are become spontaneous from Canada to Chili : these must be carefully separated from the ancient indigenous plants.
- chill Liza felt a chill run through her.
- chilling He lay in the same way, motionless and fascinated, staring at the figure, which regarded him, as before, with a dead, fixed, chilling gaze.
- chilly The "good-night" Mrs. Claybourne gave me was less chilly than the earlier "good evenings."
- chin Suddenly Peckover became aware that the water was up to his chin .
- china How far these opportunities might lead no one could tell in advance-perhaps even to China .
- chine Some people cut through at the chine , slip the knife under, and cut the meat out in one mass, which they afterward cut in slices; but this is not the best, or the most proper way.
- chino Run into Pomona to Gary avenue, turn to the right and follow it to the Chino ranch; follow the winding roads, circling to the Chino hills, to Rincon, then on, over fairly good roads, to Corona.
- chitin Yes, indeed, little Nell, the segments of the thorax are made of chitin ; they are very stiff.
- clan She thought that relatives were often more trouble than they were worth, and she promised never to attempt a regathering of the scattered Petherick clan .
- clean Oliver's a straight, clean , English soldier.
- lan So also is the name of the island Chinese, See-lan, See-long, or See-lung, the Western Dragon, in conformity to an invariable custom of assigning the name of some animal to every mountain.
- milan One of the best known of the representative Italian medical journals is Il Morgagni, published at Milan .
- shin I grew reckless enough, in spite of a severe shin kick from Helen, to propose Aunt Ethel's health.
- Chen A respectable shop-keeper of the name of Yao, who on the first or second day of our stay at Wu-chen had received portions of the New Testament and a tract, came yesterday, when our boat was broken, to beg for some more books.
- Colin Colin was still frowning.
- Chan Yuki Chan knew them all by heart, and she lingered before those she liked and quickly passed those she did not care for.
- Celina Buffy, after her encounter with the violent Celina , has Giles research who this mysterious woman is to better prepare her for the next time they meet.
- Chills It was quite creepy and sent chills running up and down your spine.
60 words made from the letters CHILAN
5 letter words made from CHILAN:ahlin, chail, chain, chali, chian, china, chlna, cihan, cilan, clain, halic, halin, hanil, ilhan, lachi, laich, lanci, linac, linha, nachi, nicha, nihal.
3 letter words made from CHILAN:ail, ain, ali, ani, can, chi, cia, cli, han, hin, inh, lac, lah, lan, lin, nil.
4 letter words made from CHILAN:alih, anil, cahl, cain, cali, canh, chin, clan, hail, hanc, hani, ical, ilah, ilha, ilna, inca, inch, lahn, laic, lihn, lnah, nail.