What is the correct spelling for CHIMNY?
This word (Chimny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHIMNY
- chain The front door of the house had two strong bolts on the inside and a heavy chain.
- chairman In Charlotte Square the Duke of Buccleuch, chairman of the committee, read the address, to which the Queen read a reply.
- charming We could find no house for some hours; a charming little town in a valley.
- chime I-" He was interrupted by a soft chime.
- chimney I thought you had the chimney put in order!
- Chairmen He had certainly achieved so much that they preferred him now to their own presidents and chairmen.
- Chan Magnificent Butcher was produced as Hung's attempt to duplicate the success of Jackie Chans 1978 martial arts action comedy film Drunken Master, in which Chan plays Wong Fei-hung.