What is the correct spelling for CHINNOK?
This word (Chinnok) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHINNOK
- chick In October, 1823, the following facetious passage occurs: "the merry thought of a chick -three tea-spoonsfulls of peas, the eighth part of a French roll, a sprig of cauliflower, and an almost imperceptible dew of parsley" would dine the author of The Deluge. This chick That's thick – Mitchell Bade by tech n9ne
- chin Then, with his fingers beneath the lad's chin , he would turn his face this way and that, calling his guests' attention to the boy's beauty, to his eyes sparkling with eagerness, to his flushed cheeks. Keep the punches coming I can take them on the chin Winner takes all, let the best man win – Act of War by Elton John
- china The table was beautifully spread with flowers and grapes and pretty china . Little people break like china Little people fall to pieces Ugly, pretty, major, minor Shoot to kill, nobody misses – Little People by t.a.t.u.
- chine spine, n. backbone, spinal column, rachis, chine .
- Chicano Oscar "Zeta" Acosta Fierro (April 8, 1935 – disappeared 1974) was an American attorney, politician, novelist and activist in the Chicano Movement.
- chinks Greenleaf smiled an admission and her happy eyes closed to mere chinks .