What is the correct spelling for CHIPMAN?
This word (Chipman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIPMAN
- chairman No; the porter works as long as the chairman , and the policeman as long as the judge.
- chapman Pray allow me to accompany you; I should like it very much-for, though you may not think it, from the light way I have been talking of Chapman , I never was so interested in any man, never so charmed by any man; and it has often haunted me at night, thinking that I behaved too harshly to him, and that he was about on the wide world, an outcast, deprived of his little girl, whom he had trusted to me.
- chipewyan Then there is the great unnamed horde who rested tired limbs at Chipewyan on their northward journeys, each on his own mission-fur-traders and hunters of big game, devoted nuns and silent priests, the infrequent scientist, and the hundreds of Klondikers, their hearts hot with the greed for gold.
- chipmunk You see, they know that the reason he won't play is because he has work to do, and Striped Chipmunk believes and says: "When there is work for me to do The sooner started, sooner through."
- chipping After quarter of an hour's chipping and hammering, with very little result, he paused to rest.
- chopin Just as the man himself was purged and purified in mind by the terrible experiences of prison, so his style also became stronger and more beautiful, and what was once reminiscent of a marvellous nocturne or ballade of Chopin , or "some mad scarlet thing by Dvorak" inherent with all the beauty of just this, now acquires the harmony and strength of a great wind blowing through a forest.
- shaman The cross, as a Christian symbol, did not seem to occur to the worshippers of the Shaman faith, who had left these offerings.
- shipment The crate for shipment should be fairly open to allow for plenty of ventilation.
- Chairmen "Very soon there will be the noise of chairmen and carriages to disturb me," she thought; "and I may as well think a little, and put my things away."
- Chiming The chiming bells of the fishermen came up to her, mingling with the noise of the cascade.
102 words made from the letters CHIPMAN
3 letter words made from CHIPMAN:aim, ain, amp, ani, apc, cam, can, cap, chi, cia, cpa, cpi, ham, han, hap, hin, hip, imp, inh, mac, man, map, min, mph, nap, nim, nip, pac, pan, phi, pia, pic, pin.
5 letter words made from CHIPMAN:amnic, amphi, camhi, canim, chain, chami, champ, chian, chimp, china, cihan, cinma, hamin, hampi, hanim, himan, machi, manic, mchan, mihan, minah, minch, nachi, nahim, nicha, nipah, pachi, panic, piman, pimha, pinch.
6 letter words made from CHIPMAN:apinch, campin, chamni, champi, chipan, machin, michan, michna, mincha, painch, panchi, panich.
4 letter words made from CHIPMAN:cain, camp, canh, chap, chin, chip, hanc, hani, inca, inch, inma, mach, main, mcan, mica, mihn, mina, nhim, nipa, pain, pcha, phai, pica, piha, pima.
7 letter words made from CHIPMAN:chipman.