What is the correct spelling for CHIRES?
This word (Chires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIRES
- chorus Feel like I'm kicking at a dead man Kicking in the chorus I'm broken by hatred While politicians just ignore us – English Boy by Pete Townshend
- Cries You have heard how he cries to you for help.
- Chris You ain't meanin' a big strong guy like Chris manhandlin' a pore little filly?
- Cherries Bruise the Cherries and break the stones.
- cheers His father had just addressed the assembled multitude on the subject of British oppression and sat down amidst the enthusiastic cheers of his fellow citizens.
- chides After a brief delay, during which they are turning over the notes in their minds, the young ones take up the lay one by one, and go through it, as our neighbors say, tant bien que mal. The teacher watches their efforts with attention; applauds them when right; chides them when they have done amiss; and goes on day by day reiterating his lessons till he considers his pupils quite equal to the high duties they have to perform.
- chairs Elizabeth looked at the maple chairs and the mahogany table, and she could not speak, for her words choked her.
- chimes Its finger touched the one heel of the great striding X-glided on to the other-the ten strokes fell leisurely and regularly upon the clear frosty air; then the chimes -Norton Bury was proud of its Abbey chimes -burst out in the tune of "Life let us Cherish."
56 words made from the letters CHIRES
3 letter words made from CHIRES:cer, chi, cis, esr, hie, ice, ies, ire, irs, res, sec, sic, sir.
4 letter words made from CHIRES:chie, cseh, ehrc, eich, eris, heir, hice, hire, ices, icse, icsh, resh, rice, rich, ries, risc, rise, sehr, sieh, sire.
5 letter words made from CHIRES:chier, echis, eisch, heirs, hercs, heris, hersi, hiers, hiser, icher, iches, reich, rhies, rices, riche, riesh, risch, scher, schie, scire, serch, shier, shire.