What is the correct spelling for CHIS?
This word (Chis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHIS
- chi When they had finished striking the stick one of the smaller chi ldren went over to where Chi was standing and whispered in his ear. Makes no sense how they pimp in the Chi I'm gone ball from the H to the M 'til I die – Southside: Houston, Texas by scarface
- chic The thought that he did not need more to make his exterior agreeable, caused him to lay aside a certain kind of collar which annoyed him, but which his bethrothed had explained to be chic .
- chin Look at the angle of his chin !"
- chip Their technique was to play their beams around me more than on me, jerking them this way and that, so as to form vacuum pockets into which the air slapped and roared as the beams shifted, tossing me around like a chip .
- chit Don't chatter: you can do that at home; attend to the scene; the worst play ever played is not so unimproving as chit -chat.
- Chips Dry sticks and chips, in all the openings placed, Will prove the time spent on them was not waste.
- His But he had never told his love.
- This "This is all I have to say.
- Chris The last of the series was published eleven days before the end came suddenly-for "Chris" died of heart failure in the early morning of February 17. A few hours before he fell asleep he was asked to write the music for the forthcoming production by Miss Doris Keane of this same play of Romeo and Juliet-a pathetic coincidence!
- CHINS As we sit in the narrow trench, with our knees tucked up to our chins, there is no doubt whatever of the advent of a new sheaf of missiles through the air above our heads.