What is the correct spelling for CHKECED?
This word (Chkeced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHKECED
- charged The more the wind blew the more it would keep their batteries charged .
- chased I was being chased about a good deal, and my little family wasn't safe.
- checked He checked himself: he scarce dared to say it.
- checkered We were a solemn little group, gathered there in the checkered starlight with the great vault of the heavens around us.
- cheeked They were so hot now that they had forgotten all about the wind and the grey clouds gathering over the downs, and their only thought was to be up among the horses and their jolly, red-cheeked riders.
- choked She was prepared for just this, but somehow when it came it was a full moment before she could answer, for the rush of fear that choked her.
- Chanced His eyes would express displeasure the moment the quieter Ralph chanced to monopolize Aim-sa's attention.
- checks I held his power of attorney, and signed his checks .