What is the correct spelling for CHLINDER?
This word (Chlinder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHLINDER
- blender A baby in a blender, Both sound as sweet as a night of surrender. – Into the Woods by my morning jacket
- blunder Damn the thunder, must I blunder There's no wonder all I'm under – Sail On, Sailor by the beach boys
- chained it said that you were wounded, you were bound and chained. you were ravaged, you were handled, you were poisoned, you were pained... – The Messenger by tea party
- philander Philip was a humane and generous-minded man, and understood that with a certain temperament it might be annoying to have one's ward philander with a king, so he did his best to console the courtier.
- Chinned Up went his hands and he chinned himself to the top of the wall.
- blander "Oh, Mr. Damer," she said, and as she spoke her smile became almost blander than it was before; "oh, Mr. Damer, I could not think of suffering you to be so liberal; I could not, indeed.