What is the correct spelling for CHNGES?
This word (Chnges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHNGES
- change I hope you don't mind the change ?
- changer Que peu de temps suffit pour changer toutes choses!
- Charges But it was only after repeated charges to his daughter to call him up by telephone immediately if anything happened that he could bring himself to ride away.
- changes He's not too pleased making the changes .
- chunks They were the usual chunks of high-grade gold ore, but he examined one piece with great care.
- chinks He gathered them all, and began to crowd them into the chinks of the logs, away up in both corners of the gate, just under the roller that it swung on.
- changers The Established Church should be driven out, and, if need be, by a whip of small cords, such as was applied to those money-changers in the Temple, who had set up their desks where they had no business to be.