What is the correct spelling for CHNGING?
This word (Chnging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHNGING
- changeling Am I a changeling elf, do you think?
- changing They were slow to turn, yet they were changing .
- chanting We were here met by a tall young man, with a long beard, who presented Captain Cook to the images, and after chanting a kind of hymn, in which he was joined by Koah, they led us to that end of the morai where the five poles were fixed.
- choking "Nothing worse than I should have expected," was the choking answer.
- churning And at the very crisis of the churning a voice in the wind from the north roared in his ear: "What do you want that you lack?"
- hanging They had only done their duty, and perhaps had no idea how completely they had done it; but naturally enough our men looked at them as if they were "too bad for hanging ."
- longing Every longing will be satisfied as you continue to obey the Word.
- ranging On a certain night last June, when I was there, the bank contained almost a hundred dollars, in deposits ranging from ten cents up to nearly five dollars.
- shining As soon as we were alone Therese threw herself into my arms, her face shining with such love as no pen can describe.
- banging A rush of cold air met the old woman in the hall, and she went to close the heavy door which was banging loudly back and forth.