What is the correct spelling for CHNNELS?
This word (Chnnels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHNNELS
- chancel Now, having gained shelter, they quickly lost the glow of endeavour, and mixed in pleasing stupor the humming of the storm in the tower above, its intermittent onslaughts on the leadwork of the southern windows, and the voice of Parson Babbage lifted now and again from the chancel as if to correct the shambling pace of the choir in the west gallery.
- channel my life is very crazy, I am something you can't handle you don't like what you seein', I suggest you change the channel – Bananas by Travis Porter
- charles "It is a long story," said Charles .
- chinese Here he shook us heartily by the hand, and bowed us out in the Chinese manner.
- funnels Churchill even went so far as to say that he had known it was the Lusitania all the time; that he could always tell her by her funnels .