What is the correct spelling for CHOCIS?
This word (Chocis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHOCIS
- chassis And do not allow him to construct a tent out of two forks, or an automobile chassis out of tumblers and knives.
- choice Isn't she something rather choice ?"
- chorus Is she, by any chance, a chorus girl?"
- Chops "He had his supper in the coffee-room-a couple of chops and coffee.
- Chris Miss Hazy, it is true, had Chris ; but Chris was unstable, not only because he had lost one leg, but also because he was the wildest, noisiest, most thoughtless youngster that ever shied a rock at a lamp-post.
- checks The clerk at the table enters the amount of the several checks in a book previously prepared, under the name of the bank to which they are respectively due.
- chases The University Proctor, if he chases a student to the College gates, must there halt and apply to the College for extradition.
- chicks The chicks are making presents for one another, and something like a thousand secrets have been whispered in my ear.