What is the correct spelling for CHOING?
This word (Choing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHOING
- aching There is within this heart of mine, An aching void earth ne'er can fill; I've tried its joys, its friendships proved, But felt that aching void there still.
- chafing I am ready to fetch you fire in a chafing -dish, but not in my bare hands."
- chain And when there is no chain -" "Well then; let me take the house, and you can go away when you're tired of me."
- chang However, he subsequently breaks his arm and must return to the plains after partly convalescing at a Buddhist monastery while Tintin and the Captain continue their search for Chang .
- chewing He broke off for an instant, knocked the cold ashes out of his pipe, and plucking a long blade of grass, began chewing it nervously as he talked.
- chiding On this very morning-upon which opens the second act of my drama, I found her sitting at the next table to mine, chiding one of the jingling little dogs for his disobedience.
- chin She shook hands with Jerry and rustled and jingled down the ward, her chin well up.
- china Be awfully careful how you dust the old china .
- chine -the chine is often sent to the table boiled.
- chino Typical hairstyles included the crew cut, Harvard clip, and regular haircut, and common clothing items included cardigan sweaters, sweater vests, Nantucket reds, khaki chino pants, knitted ties, white Oxford shirts, Tootal or Brooks Brothers ties, Ascot neckties, tartan, grey tweed cloth or flannel sportcoats, and seersucker blazers in the South.
- Chasing It is but an ironical form of respect that you offer to the prey you have been hotly chasing and have caught.
- Chiming From seven to nine pages of absorbing action come between one chiming of the quarter hour and the next.
- Chen Brougham was awarded the Order of the Brilliant Star with Special Grand Cordon—the nations highest non-military decoration—and was made an honorary civil servant of the highest level by then-President Chen Shui-bian in 2002.
- Chan Chan-Chan, an archaeological site of an Early Neolithic hunter-gatherer camp (3700-3000 BC) on the coast of the commune of Mehuín in southern Chile Chan Chan (singer), a Myanmar / Burmese pop singer and model "Chan Chan " (song), a song by Cuban bandleader Compay Segundo Chan Chan , a song on the soundtrack to the 2005 film Water
- CHINS Again he laughed, and his fat face crinkled up into little rolls of flesh until he looked as if he had double chins all the way up to his eyes.
54 words made from the letters CHOING
3 letter words made from CHOING:chi, cio, cog, con, gin, hcg, hin, hog, inh, ion, nig, nog.
4 letter words made from CHOING:chig, chin, choi, chon, cing, cohn, coin, ghio, gihn, gion, gohn, higo, hing, hino, hogi, icon, igno, igon, inch, inhg, iong, ncoh, ngoh, ngoi, nigh, noch, oghi, ogin.
5 letter words made from CHOING:chino, coign, coing, gihon, ginch, gonch, gonic, hiong, hogni, hoing, hongi, honig, nicho, ohing.